With Mother’s Day approaching on Sunday …
Thought I should just remind you how special you are. You might not be a mother yet, but you may be a girlfriend, a wife, a sister, an aunt, a god mother…….
- To those who have recently given birth …. Congrads
- Those who are pregnant …. You are carrying the most precious cargo…stay healthy and enjoy the 9 months
- Those who have miscarried …. stay strong, everything happens for a reason
- Those who have conceived and don’t know it yet .… prepare yourself for the best experience of your life
- Those who are looking after their siblings .… you are doing a great job
- Those who have adopted …. We need more angels like you
- Those who have aborted …. the world might be judging you, but you had your reasons
- Those who are single moms .… You are our hero’s, stay strong
- Those who have recently lost their mothers, aunts, sisters, wives & girlfriends …. I sympathize, they are at a better place but their spirit lives on
- Those who have mothers but do not get along with …. if the relationship is worth fixing, then fix it and don’t regret later
The list goes on and on.…God has a plan for all of us. Regardless of what happens or does not happen, everything happens for a reason
Always know that you are special and never settle for less
Happy Mother’s Day!!!